In 2006 - 07, a time when Google was evolving as a brand name for search and investing a premium price to buy advertising channels & platforms like Youtube, Double Click - excited us to investigate about Google, unknowingly fell in love with SEO, which is the outcome of core values at Google search.
Treating Google as a library and started analysing the ways it filters and retries data and serves results for visitor coming from different location. (In simple, a librarian cannot serve the same book to a visitor from different locations).
A step further, SEO helped to discover rich content, enhancing our skills in various channels of online marketing, branding and analytics, added as a top up to our core sales & marketing experience. Leveraging this experience, started SVAccelerator, helping business to build and establish online, increase brand awareness and scale up to reach global markets.
First, we listen to our clients to learn their wants and expectations are and pen down a description about the targeted visitors and their needs.
- Who are your target audience?
- What do they believe?
- Where are they located?
Knowing these things will help to define a better marketing strategy and prioritize content to bring to the forefront.
We keep track of your competitors to see how they are using digital marketing channels to reach customers.
- How are they ranking on search engines?
- Where is their business listed?
- What are their paid marketing activities?
- How are they communicating their audience?
- What are their upcoming events and offers?
- Identify the important pages and segregate them.
- Analyze the content of each page, to come up with the keyword phrases related terms to develop a keyword portfolio.
- Grouping all similar keywords to form the Meta tags (Title, Description & Keywords) of the targeted landing page.
- Serving right information creates need for visitor to return as well generate lead with better chances of conversion, increasing page views and decreasing bounce rates
- This keyword research is the foundation to create content for all online marketing activities.
Optimize content to distribute across various marketing channels to fulfil the needs of target audience.
- Optimize Website & Landing Pages
- Optimize Business Listings
- Optimize Events & Offers
- Optimize Video Content
- Social Marketing Content
Look at the organic and paid marketing channels across web, think about how valuable is the channel to achieve your business goals.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Paid Marketing (Text & Banner PPC Ads)
- Social Media Interaction
- Target Email Marketing
- PR Distribution